Canopy GUI Enhancer - Browser Extension

Version 86.0.4240.198 (Official Build) (64-bit)

so it won’t work at all I deleted it and tried downloading it again from google and I keep getting a 404 message

Maybe it’s outdated?
Versione 103.0.5060.66 (Build ufficiale) (a 64 bit)

@Cyb3r
Will this be resolved? Any ETA? My Google Chrome is up to date. I also tried this on Firefox. No luck…please help

so I am trying to use it on my vm and the chrome addition is locked however I tried it on my laptop which is up to date version 103.0.5060.53 (Official Build) (x86_64) and I am getting a 404 when I try to even get to the page on google to download the extension

Same here…Getting error page and that’s in Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge.

Mine worked yesterday and then after a Chrome update it no longer works. It tells me that the plug in is in violation of the Chrome web store policy.

But then I just enabled it again, and refreshed a PMP450 radio page and now it seems to be working again, at least for the moment.

Same error I got before I uninstalled it @Eric_Ozrelic

Hi guys, I’m trying to push a fix. There were some changes to Chrome Extension permissions policies and the ‘tabs’ permission is no longer required.
I’ve updated the extension using the last Chrome Web Store security guidelines and the newest manifest version.
I hope that they will enable it again soon :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I take it, that’s why it’s been removed from the Chrome webstore?

Yup. Anyway, it’s available again on Chrome Web Store :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Its back in the store but after re-installing it its flagging the violation issue again.