cnMaestro ver 1.2.2

cnMaestro On-Premises version 1.2.2 is available for download from the Cambium support site.

Download cnMaestro On-Premises

This version will be release in cnMaestro Cloud in two weeks.

cnMaestroTM On-Premises 1.2.2 Release Notes

Introduction
cnMaestro On-Premises is a standalone version of the cnMaestro Cloud application that can be installed in a customer's data center. This document highlights the features in the 1.2.2 release, which are primarily focused on Wi-Fi. If you haven’t updated cnMaestro recently, please also review the 1.2.1 Release Notes, which detail new PMP functionality.

Updated UI
The overall look-and-feel of the cnMaestro UI has been updated.

Site Dashboard

The Site Dashboard aggregates Wi-Fi devices at a location, such as the floor of a building. It provides a single place for monitoring adjacent WiFi APs in cnMaestro. The Site Dashboard contains the following parameters:

• WiFi Devices Availability (Total & Offline)
  • Wireless Clients
  • Throughput
  • Top 5 AP (Clients / Throughput / Offline AP’s)
  • Channel Distribution
  • Wireless Clients Graph
  • Throughput Graph
  • WiFi Access Points
  • Wireless Clients
  • Floor Plan
  • Accessing the Site Dashboard
  • Creating the Site Dashboard

Guest Access
Design your guest access portal in cnMaestro.  The Guest Access feature allows clients to connect to wireless service through a free model or by buying Vouchers. This feature creates a separate network for guests by providing internet access to guest wireless devices, such as mobile phones or laptops. 

Profile Based Configuration
Create WiFi profiles using a GUI wizards in cnMaestro.  Profiles represent the full configuration of a device. Profiles can be reused across many devices, and cnMaestro tracks if the device is synchronized with the configuration saved in the Profile.

ScreenHunter_4182 Oct. 31 22.53.jpg

Supported Cambium Products
cnMaestro On-Premises supports for the following Cambium Networks products. The software versions are the minimum required to use cnMaestro.

Supported Browsers
cnMaestro supports the following browsers.

ScreenHunter_4184 Oct. 31 22.56.jpg

Outstanding Issues
The following issues exist in the cnMaestro On-Premises 1.2.2 release.

Aura-230 - Not able to generate more than 10000 at a time and observed "error occurred while performing this action"

Aura-224 - Exported Client session events through CSV has UTC time zone.

Aura-227 - Server hung when trying to export the 50,000 vouchers as PDF.

Aura-231 - When the download is aborted from browser, it does not release the resources on cnMaestro

CNSSNG-3748 - Usage is 0 bytes in Site Dashboard > Top 5 AP's > Usage

CNSSNG-4083 - When Server is rebooted after Data Import sometimes DHCP error and Disk Errors are encountered

Where to Get Help
There are a number of places to get help with cnMaestro.
1. Cambium Community: The cnMaestro Forum provides the best place to ask questions and get up-to-date information.
2. On-Premises Quick Start Guide: This guide walks you through the initial management process and allows you to get onboarded quickly. It is embedded into the cnMaestro image and can be accessed on the Home Page of the UI. It can also be downloaded in PDF format from the Cambium Support website.
3. Cambium Support: The Cambium Support team is available 24x7 to answer questions and resolve issues.

Will Cambium be releasing an upgrade package to make it easier to upgrade from V1.2.1 to V1.2.2?

There is a good bit more involved in havning to backup the config, reinstall a full new VM and then restore the config.

Also, I can't seem to find a list of bug fixes included in this release.

Thanks.

1 Like

When attempting to upgrade to 1.2.2, I ran into the issue where I was unable to load the config of our latest backup from 1.2.1. The file size was 10MB and continually failed after 10%. The message that was returned was "error" with a message " Failed to import data!"
I was able to upload from an older backup version 1.2.0 which is only 5.9MB

Hi. i have the same problem "failed to import data" with a 23mb export.

please, can you help me?

thanks.

Same "Failed to import data" here as well.

http://community.cambiumnetworks.com/t5/cnMaestro/Import-data-from-1-2-1-Error-Failed-to-import-data/m-p/61637#U61637

it works fine to 100% than restart and stop at "Uploaded 40%"

thanks.

I can't import from 1.2.1 too. My export is 8Mbyte 

It has error at 40%, then i lost conenction and i have to re-login

Thank You

Francesco

I have already sent my debug files. Seems to be fixed asap.

http://community.cambiumnetworks.com/t5/cnMaestro/Import-data-from-1-2-1-Error-Failed-to-import-data/td-p/61637