ePMP Release 3.2.2 is now available

Hi Now,

It is known issue in 3.2.2 release. It was discussed in another topic.
Issue appears when you are trying to restore configuration file with disabled user account(admin, installer, home or readonly).
It is already fixed in 3.3 Release.

Thank you.

I will have to upgrade about 100 cpe. What 's the fastest way without using the web interface of each of them?

You can use management systems - cnMaestro, CNUT or CNS.

Thank you.

Thanks, I'll try to use cnut.

Few bugs:

1) At the bridge table, you can not mark and copy the MAC address.

2) If you skip by a tab key into a field and quickly fill gateway or IP address. The field is cleared.

3) When you enter preferred AP and/or password pressing an enter key is need for each field, otherwise it is reported as an error. Cannot confirm by the mouse.

1 Like

@Pavel wrote:

Few bugs:

1) At the bridge table, you can not mark and copy the MAC address.

2) If you skip by a tab key into a field and quickly fill gateway or IP address. The field is cleared.

3) When you enter preferred AP and/or password pressing an enter key is need for each field, otherwise it is reported as an error. Cannot confirm by the mouse.

Hi Pavel,

1. I can assume it depends on browser you are using.

I've checked with Chromium and it works well.

2. It is known issue and it will be fixed as soon as possible.

3. You just need to click somewhere outside the field you are entering.

We will take a look how we can improve usability fir this.

Thank you for your feedback.

Thank you.

1 Like

Using Radius on Wireless Security, and choosing on "GUI User Authentication" option "Remote RADIUS Server and Fallback to Local".

When try to loggin to AP, it success. You can loggin with radius user. But, when try to loggin to SM registered with user in radius, who try request authentication to Radius Server is SM, not the AP. And the Radius Server rejects because it tries from unknown client NAS.

With Canopy PMP it works as expeted.

Maybe its a bug in the GUI User Authentication when using Radius on the SM ?

Hi Roberto,

ePMP uses User-Name and User-Password parameters from RADIUS server for GUI Authentication.

I am sorry if I didn't understand you description correctly and I would be grateful if you could specify your issue.

Thank you.

Hi Fedor,

The Radius Server is correctly configured, as we use it with PMP, and now it works also for ePMP AP. But when we try to loggin to a SM, fails because Radius Server receives the authentication directly from the SM, not from the AP. The AP is a valid NAS on the Radius Server, but SM not because it's unusable putting all new SM as a NAS on Radius.

On PMP, when you loggin to a SM, Radius Server receives the authentication request from the AP, not from the SM.

Sorry if I not explain correctly in english.

Thanks.

1 Like

Thank you for explanation, Roberto.

Today this functionality operates in way you have described.

But we have already opened improvement to implement same with PMP solution.

Hope it will be delivered in next releases.

Thank you.