ePMP Release 3.3 is now available.

We've updated all our ePMP to 3.3 and see some cases where epmp reboot

>debug crashlog
Crashlog not found

Any news on this problem?

Hi Mirko,

I've sent letter to you at e-mail address specified in your account.

Thank you.

Thanks Fedor,

I answered your mail

Answer of my ticket

"We do know about this issue on force 180 but as you have mentioned force 200 as well I need to report this. It looks like a software bug"

So, why you don't remove 3.3 from download area considered as a stable version?

When I first read about this issue we stopped depoloying 3.3. I have been waiting for Cambium to release more details about it before we put it into production. Right now the last truely stable firmware was 2.6.2.1 which is what we are still running. I really would like to run something in the 3.x firmware to take advantage of the faster GUI and a few other fetures.

3.2.2 is pretty stable as far as i know. 

Snmp sometimes crashes, but can be rebooted via cnmaestro (in 3.2.0 power cycle was the only way).

the  3.4 fix-list is a bit elevate-centric, but still, i think the way is skip 3.3 and focus on 3.4 for now.

How about we get bullet points for each release of what's changed.

@Mike Hammett wrote:

How about we get bullet points for each release of what's changed.

You mean like the "Defect Fixes" and "Known Problems" sections in the Release Notes PDF for each release?  :)

j

1 Like

Those should be organized better. Defect fixes should be the very first thing in the release notes.

Dear All,

Can this 3.3 ePMP Release work with Cambium F300-25 ?

Thanks for your reply.

Nope, 4.x and up for Force300. (only ePMP-AC releases for Force300, ePMP3000 and PTP550)

j

Hi ezolamanidiga,

For F300-25 you need 4.4 firmware from the support site.

Thanks,

Dmitry