Get a Free ePMP Force 200 at 5 GHz

As Mentioned in today's webinar, you can win a Free Force 200 5 GHz:

• Buy the 5 GHz Force 200 and be one of the first 10 to install the product and post:
  •        –Pictures, Videos and Performance Results
  • On any broadband wireless forum (dsl reports, wispa, afmug, nag.ru, Cambium Community)
  • And we will send you a FREE 5 GHz Force 200

Send the link of your posting to ray.savich@cambiumnetworks.com

We have our first winner: 

Ben Royer of the Community is the second winner for his post HERE.

We got our first Force 200 installed today.

Sorry for the picture quality.

2 Likes

Josh is our latest winner! How did the installation go? Where are you located that it is so Sunny?

Quick and painless according to the installer!  We are in Kentucky.

2 Likes

very easy to assemble, took 2 minutes for my guys to put these together

2 Likes

I got our first one put up today! I love these things, the mount is one of the nicest I've used for mounting on a tower, and assembly is simple.

2 Likes

Hi Matthew, 

You're a winner! Send your shipping address to solutions@cambiumnetworks.com

Ray

The installers absolutely love the new dish. Much easier to put together. 

2 Likes

JNovak - what are those pipe clamps you have there? I can’t really zoom in and see them clearly, but they look nice.

Check here to see how to embed your photo into the post. Its easy.

Hi ninedd,

In this instance we are cutting a peice of galvenized unistrut to fit the width of the post (usually no smaller then 4in). Using a 1.5in mast pipe with 1.5in unistrut pipe clamps. 

The customer could not see the tower from his house in this instance so we had to bring it out into his yard and this allows us to adjust for corn if needed come summer. 

Joe

Replaced our first Force 110 with a Force 200 today.  Took a couple screen shots of RF and speed performance before and after.  No massive differences and performance of the Force 200 is essentially the same.

I have a love / hate relationship with mounting brackets and that continues with the Force 200.  While it is an improvement over the Force 110 (big time), it adds some new quirks...  Most of our installs do not allow me to see the front of the dish once it is on the mount. With the Force 200, I can't see any status lights now since they are all on the front.  And, the mounting bracket has gotten big! It barely fits on a standard satellite TV dish arm. We have some installs on pipes where the Force 200 will not fit.  However, it is easier aim and tighten down.

Force 110 RF and speed:

Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 8.29.38 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 8.30.16 AM.png

Force 200 RF and speed:

Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 8.47.42 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 8.51.28 AM.png

Only thing at all interesting is the house is now .1 miles closer to the AP...  

This is on a 40 Mhz AP in flexible mode.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Nice Guiseppe! What services are you offering....any streaming video?

internet and voip service. My client now have 10mbps symmetric connection.

The new ePMP Force 200 5Ghz is a great product, very easy to assambly and install, the new design is very attractive, compact and smooth.

We ran few tests with this unit and so far we love it.

Here are couple of pic's of our testings and installs

5 Likes

Here is anothertest for this product

Over 10 miles and performing great

I mounted yesterday my first ePMP Force 200 as an ePMP client of a GPS sync access point!
Great performances at 13km distance: very good SNR, very good gain! Works better than expected, and was very simple to assemble!

It was used to deliver a 30/3 profile. Super stable!

Good work Cambium!

2 Likes