Got 1,000 devices managed by cnMaestro? Get your free shirt now.

Nice! Please send your shirt size and shipping address to me at ray.savich@cambiumnetworks.com

Thanks!

Nice! Please send your shirt size and shipping address to me at ray.savich@cambiumnetworks.com

Thanks!

1 Like

give me a shirt, i only need one. I have the most devices in my region

We manage 2 x Networks with a total of 1724 devices :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks!

succesfully conected more than 1000 devices managed by cnMaestro.

2 Likes

Segue 

2 Likes

screenshot attached and mail sent to solutions@cambiumnetworks.com :)

thanks!

1 Like

Hi Michelep, 

Can you please send your shirt size and address to susan.bojanoski@cambiumnetworks.com?

Thank you!

successfully connected1,000 devices managed by cnMaestr

3 Likes

Hi Sam21, 

Can you please send me your shirt size and address to susan.bojanoski@cambiumnetworks.com?

Thanks!

FINALLY!!!! MORE COMING SOON!! 

1 Like

We keep adding - heading towards 2000 and beyond.......  Will send T-shirt details via email as per instructions...

1 Like

successfully connected1,000 devices managed by cnMaestr

4 Likes

One area of one region. 

3 Likes

Hi David, 

Thank you! Can you please send your shirt size, address and phone number to susan.bojanoski@cambiumnetworks.com? 

Thank you!

Hi Schormannnm, 

Thank you! Can you please send your shirt size, address and phone number to susan.bojanoski@cambiumnetworks.com? 

Thank you!

Hi Rony, 

Thank you!

Hi Jonathan Sulger, 

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks Susan - the package has arrived!

2 Likes