Link Planner v4.3.2 won't load new profile paths

Has anyone else had the same problem as me where - when you add a new site and link into Link Planner in the latest release v4.3.2, you can't see the path profile? I went to Project -> Get Profiles, and ticked the paths i need profiles for, and it fails. The error I get is  'Failed'. On the bottom right hand corner of the screen in the status it shows the name of the link with the status as Failed. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, still the same problem.

Does anyone know how to fix this, or where i can get a copy of v4.3.1 ? 

Hi Shaun,

I am sorry you are having problems with LINKPlanner, we have processed over 400 profile requests so far today on V4.3.2, so I am not aware of any issues. Can you please test your network connection under Options - Network Settings - Test Network Settings and your Path Profile service under Options - Path Profile - Test profile service, just to make sure that everything is fine from that end.

You may find our Knowledge Base article on Obtaining Path Profiles useful if you have a problem with either of the above tests http://community.cambiumnetworks.com/t5/LINKPlanner-FAQ/How-to-Obtain-Path-Profiles/m-p/38869#U38869

In the meantime if you would like to send your project to linkplanner.ptp@cambiumnetworks.com we will populate the profiles for you, whilst we work out what the issue is.

Regards,

Rachel

Thanks for your reply Rachel, i checked the network settings and the test succeeded. When i click on the link and get the popup showing the path length and small picture of the profile, i can see that information but when i click on the link the path profile won't load.

Please let me know if there is anything else i can do to fix my link planner. 

Thanks

Hi Shaun,

I am sorry I am not sure I am following where you have an issue. Can you see an image similar to the this?

If you can see this then you have successfully loaded the profile into LINKPlanner. If you can't see this, can you please provide a screenshot of what you are seeing, as well as a screenshot of the Failed message? If you have a red cross in the bottom right hand corner of your screen, please click on that, select display progress and  then select the Errors tab and send us a screenshot of that tab. Also can you please send me the email address you are using to request path profiles to linkplanner.ptp@cambiumnetworks.com so that we can check the profile requests from our end?

Regards,

Rachel

Thanks Rachel, I have sent you an e-mail to the e-mail you provided above.