PMP 450 and 450i Devices randomly going "Offline" but they are reachable

Hello

We are using CnMaestro Version 1.6.2-r11 with devices: PMP450 and 450i - sw version: 15.1.2.

Our devices randomly going "Offline" but they are still reachable. Please check the attached log.

Could you help us to find the solution of this problem?

Thank you!

Br

István

Hi István,

Are your devices showing 100% CPU usage?  An issue was recently discovered where PMP 450 devices would reach 100% CPU usage and disconnect from cnMaestro while still being reachable.  A fix for this has been developed and will be included in the 16.1 device firmware release.

https://community.cambiumnetworks.com/t5/cnMaestro/Maestro-Showing-450-AP-down-but-its-not/m-p/101397#M4836

Best Regards,

Jordan

Hello Jordan

Could you tell me please how can I check the CPU usage?

Thank you.

Br

István

Hi István,

"CPU Usage" is available on the first page you see when you access the device via its web UI under Device Information.  It should be one of the first few rows.

Best Regards,

Jordan

Hello

Unfortunately I couldn't find the 16.1 SW on the support page - the current SW is 16.0.1:

Could you tell me, when will be downloadable the 16.1 device firmware release?

Thank you

Br

István

Hi Istvan, 

Here is the reference screens shot from one of the radio. 

Regards, 

Kumaran K

Hi Kumaran!

I made a mistake, sorry. We are using PTP devices, not PMP (in the CnMaestro is shown as PMP, but the device is PTP)

CnMaestro.png

Br

István

@istvan 

CPU usage is not available in 15.1.2 and added from 15.1.5 release, so you might not see it on your radio.

Hello

We have to upgrade our Devices to 16.0.1 to solve this problem? - as I see in this topic:

http://community.cambiumnetworks.com/t5/cnMaestro/450-APs-and-SMs-Randomly-Going-quot-Offline-quot/m-p/103073#M5072

Or we have to wait for the version 16.1?
Thank you

Br
István

Hello,

Fix will be included in 16.0.1.1 as well

Thanks,

Subi

Hello!

Could you tell me a date, when will be this new software available?

Thank you

István

@istvan wrote:

Hello!

Could you tell me a date, when will be this new software available?

The fix for this and the 100% CPU issue is inclued in the 16.1 release, which is currently in beta, and should be available as a stable release soon... maybe another month or two? If you loaded it up on some AP's and provided some feedback... you could help get it released sooner :-)

Dear Support!

Unfortunately the problem is back.
The devices are on SW version: 16.1.
The cnMaestro is on Version 1.6.2-r11.
The problem began on 14 of January at 01:00 (You can see this on the attached picture). Do you know something about this problem? How should we handle this?

Thank You!!
István