cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final Exams

Contributor

Re: Final Exams

Cambium_RayS wrote:

I believe we ask for shipping information when you take the exam. I will check.

Thanks

Myself and a co-worker both don't recall being asked about shipping address...

Edit:  Nevermind, was shipped to our office for both!  

Contributor

My coworker and I got ours yesterday, thanks Cambium :)

Community Manager

Yay - photos please and let us know what you connected with it.

Contributor

As much
as I wish I could install this at my own home, the only service I have is a Verizon hotspot, but my friend is kind enough to let me test it out at his house with his cable connection. Will be putting it in there soon :) Kinda overkill but hey he'll have the best WiFi in the neighborhood
Community Manager

Sweet

Community Manager

The last batch of APs arrived today and will be shipping out tomorrow.

Contributor

Hi Ray,

haven't received my access point as yet?

Highlighted
Contributor

Received my E410 arrived last night, on-boarded it to cnMaestro and while I've only setup a basic network so far I'm very pleased with the performance. I've installed the AP in my home and with careful placement I've been able to receive better coverage than I did with my old router (provided by my ISP) & my family have all noticed the speed improvements already.

Still a lot more features to play with and I'm sure this will help me to continue to learn more about Wi-Fi. Thank you Cambium!

CYMERA_20180215_230550.jpg

Community Manager

Thanks for the photo. Glad you are enjoying the Wi-Fi - what speeds are you getting at the devices? How many simultaneous video streams do you have?

Contributor

Hi Ray,

Tested the speed on a 1x1 802.11ac Android device and was getting around 380 Mbps (using iperf and Ruckus Speedflex).

Was able to play 7 concurrent video streams without fault then I ran out of devices to use, I'm guessing my internet connection will be the bottleneck and not the AP it's self. Maybe one day I'll be able to setup a little server to stream video, get a few more devices and really put the e410 to the test. But for now the E410 has passed with flying colours.