E400 problems of connection

Hello, I am writting because we are having many  problems with the new Access points E400 that we bought, one commun problem now is that We donot know why the Access points make (that is something random)  that no one device can connect to the access point and if We look the unconnected clients site of the E400 and We can see the message in all devices is: denied due to MAC ACL, and We don’t have configured no one rule of blacklist or whitelist o something like that of ACL.  Do you know why?

Hi,

The issue seems to be strange, we have not seen such issue in our lab or from filed. To invsetiage the issue from our side, please provide Acees Point tech support. You can take AP tech support from UI Trouble Shooting section.

With Regards,

Channareddy

1 Like

@frantelfy wrote:

Hello, I am writting because we are having many  problems with the new Access points E400 that we bought, one commun problem now is that We donot know why the Access points make (that is something random)  that no one device can connect to the access point and if We look the unconnected clients site of the E400 and We can see the message in all devices is: denied due to MAC ACL, and We don’t have configured no one rule of blacklist or whitelist o something like that of ACL.  Do you know why?

Please change the MAC-authentication policy under the WLAN->ACL configuraiton to 'Deny' instead of 'Permit'.

When set to PERMIT it will only allow access to the list of MAC addresses listed under it. that list is currently blank, so access is being denied to all clients.

The default is DENY, so it might have been changed at some point...

1 Like

Hi, i attach here the tech the log file. I will share the tech support file. Thanks

Thanks firefly, I will check it with your solution and after that I will tell you something.

Hi, firefly I check like you told me, and yes If I set like permit in ACL no one device cannot connect to the E400. 

Thanks so much

Hi again firefly like I told you I made the change to deny in ACL rules, but still can not connect some devices, I attach here a pic of that, the devices cannot get IP.  

We need techsuport dump file  , I will contact you over email

It would be great if you could share tech-support.

In the mean time for a quick check, could you please re-check your configuration  with following parameters & its status:

• Is Enhanced roaming enabled? If yes, what is the threshold you have configured.
  • Does the client obtian IP if you disbale and enable the interface?
  • If step 2, does not work, could you please disabled and enable radio on AP. 

Please let me know the updates. 

Thank your for co-operation. 

Hi, I cannot attach here a tech file because is an extension .rar, you can download the tech dump file in the next url

https://app.box.com/s/1dz1uaig2k05w8pub1xv19jscjez96ut

I attach two screenshots of unconnected clients and the log

Thank you. Regards

Hi shashankt,

• Is Enhanced roaming enabled? If yes, what is the threshold you have configured

Yes Is Enhanced roaming enabled, the threshold is 15, and I have the 802.11r protocol activated, but even when I disabled the roaming I cannot get IP.

• Does the client obtian IP if you disbale and enable the interface?   I canot get IP if I do that
  • If step 2, does not work, could you please disabled and enable radio on AP.     I  made  that and I don´t get IP