E410 Not booting. Light remains on Orange

Hi Guys, 

I have a new E410.  I set it up with the CNMaestro cloud platform and also ran the firmware update. 

However after the firmware was uploaded to the AP, it remained in the AP Rebooting state for 5 hours. 

I eventually manually powered the device down and up but with no luck.   Also tried to reset to factory default setting however that does not seem to make a difference.  

What should I do?  Any assistance welcome. 

Regards,

Stephan

@asdutoit wrote:

Hi Guys, 

I have a new E410.  I set it up with the CNMaestro cloud platform and also ran the firmware update. 

However after the firmware was uploaded to the AP, it remained in the AP Rebooting state for 5 hours. 

I eventually manually powered the device down and up but with no luck.   Also tried to reset to factory default setting however that does not seem to make a difference.  

What should I do?  Any assistance welcome. 

Regards,

Stephan

could you please contact Cambium Networks Support for this?

Hi ,

As you mentioned, you have reset the device, if so, please try to access the device with 192.168.0.1 IP address with default username/password and let us know.

Can you please try power down and power up the device 8 times so that the AP boots up from the secondary partition.

Meanwhile, can you please share the image version which is used to upgrade the AP.

Regards

Anand 

Hi There, 

I did but no luck. 

Eventually returned the device to the supplier. 

Regards,

Stephan

Had about the same problem with a E600 that we received yesterday.

Powered on, updated FW to 3.4.3.2-r6, rebooted, configured, powered off, placed above ceilling, powered on, and now it just lights orange.

What do we do?