Hotspot & support for WISPr-Session-Terminate-Time RADIUS attribute

Hello!

I am not sure, but I think It is missing support for that?

Is there some other attribute with the same functionality?

Thank you, Bojan

Hi,

We don't have a support for this in our current firmware, we will add it in our feature request. Meanwhile may be you can use RADIUS session-time attribute which will disconnect the client when session-timeout happens. RADIUS session-time attribute takes session time as an integer value and is basically the duration for which client gets access and will be forced to reauthenticate after session timeout happens.

Best Regards,

Kunal

Hello, Kunal!

Thank you for your reply.

We allready have a solution for selling internet access.

We sell internet to customers for example for 7 days and we don't care about real time usage, we care about only about date when coupon expires. So, we can not use session-timeout attribute.

Will really be posible to imlpement this? Do you have any time frame about this request?

Thank you!

BR, Bojan

We will add the support for it in our next release which is due to be released in mid July time frame. I will keep you posted on this.

Best Regards,

Kunal

Hi!

We have the same scenario and we want to do exactly what was requested: sell internet to customers for a certain valid time and we don't care about real time usage, we care about only about date when coupon expires. So, we can not use session-timeout attribute.

Last reply mentioned that this attribute would be ready in the new release, and this ticket has 2 years so I guess it is ready. ¿Which attribute can we use for that?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

This is supported in latest release 3.10,

Format: WISPr-Session-Terminate-Time:= YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ssTZD

Example: WISPr-Session-Terminate-Time:= 2019-03-08T11:00:00IST

Thanks,

Divakar

Dear Divakarc,

Thanks for the fast and usefull reply. It worked and you saved a lot of time, thanks.

I would like to ask for the following attribute in the same dictionary: WISPr-Billing-Class-Of-Service. I guess that it is related with the QoS or Prioriry, but I'm, not quite sure about how to use it and what does it configure for each client.

Do you know the correct attribute format and how can be used in the cnPilot-e series?

Thanks in advance!