T-Bar Mount for e400

Is there an additional adapter (or different SKU) I can buy to mount the e400 APs to a standard T-Bar drop ceiling?  I'd rather not have to drill holes into ceiling tiles if I can help it.  Much cleaner installs that way.  I'm OK with aftermarket adapters if anyone knows where to get them.

Thank you!

Matt

@deltasouth wrote:

Is there an additional adapter (or different SKU) I can buy to mount the e400 APs to a standard T-Bar drop ceiling?  I'd rather not have to drill holes into ceiling tiles if I can help it.  Much cleaner installs that way.  I'm OK with aftermarket adapters if anyone knows where to get them.

Thank you!

Matt

no, we currenly do not have a SKU or an accessory for the E400 to be mounted to a T-Bar.

Dont know about after-market accessories for this, will see if others on the forum have suggestions.

This is still holding true now that this is a few years old? Still no T-Bar or other Cambium Networks branded mounting options for this other than what comes in the box?

Thanks!

@bethanyj wrote:

This is still holding true now that this is a few years old? Still no T-Bar or other Cambium Networks branded mounting options for this other than what comes in the box?

Thanks!

Officially still only ceiling tile mount (& wall) on the e400, will see if someone posts any 3rdparty bracket they have found.

Note that on the e410 we include a T-Bar mounting option, and support three different widths of T-Bars. So if you are still evaluating AP options the e410 would be a better fit.