Cambium e500 goes offline?

hi, I just want to ask what is the common issue if the Outdoor AP sometimes Offline?.. in may case, i installed E500 in an open area where it is exposed in rain, heat  etc. but my problem is , i encountered offline status everyday?..

@zyte04 wrote:

hi, I just want to ask what is the common issue if the Outdoor AP sometimes Offline?.. in may case, i installed E500 in an open area where it is exposed in rain, heat  etc. but my problem is , i encountered offline status everyday?..

This is not expected, we need more information to understand what might be happening here.

is the AP reported as offline in cnMaestro or becoming unreachable to some other management tool? If cnMaestro, is it the cloud version of cnMaestro or an on-premises one?

How is the backhaul connection? (Wired/PMP etc?)

Also, is the AP running the latest firmware version?

im using cat6 outdoor cable with cambium surge suppressor. my devices are configure through cnmaestro cloud controller. pls. se attached file. this was the alarm history during offline of the device.

@zyte04 wrote:

im using cat6 outdoor cable with cambium surge suppressor. my devices are configure through cnmaestro cloud controller. pls. se attached file. this was the alarm history during offline of the device.

thanks.One of those instances has two alarms within about 10 seconds which is interesting, otherwise no clear pattern.

Could you please email us a tech-support from the AP (can be downloaded under troubleshooting/tools in cnMaestro or from the APs GUI) to support@cambiumnetworks.com?

The device logs in the tech-support should give us clues to what is going on here.

hi,

need more information on internet connection from E500 to cnMaestro,

1. How is E500 connected to internet?

2. What is the WAN link speed / bandwidth for E500?

WIth Regards,

Channareddy

are you using the Cambium 1000SS for surge protection? Are you using the Auxilary port on the e500? Is the CAT6 shielded type?