Problem e500/e400

Hi,

I have a problem where some clients cannot connect or connect but get no internet. Even connected users do not ping the gateway. The configuration is basic only as AP, a router is the one that provides the IP.

@Pablo wrote:

Hi,

I have a problem where some clients cannot connect or connect but get no internet. Even connected users do not ping the gateway. The configuration is basic only as AP, a router is the one that provides the IP.

are you running software version 3.4.3.2-R6? For the clients that do not connect, are they showing up under the unconnected-clients table under troubleshooting? In the case where the client cannot ping the gateway, can it still ping the AP itself?

Hi, Yes the software is 3.4..2.3-R6 and the clients are showing up under the unconnected-clients table. About the ping, I can ping to the AP but I can’t ping to gateway. 

When the AP has 25 connected clients and one more client (client 26) is already connected to the Wi-Fi network, the network disconnect and connect this client 26 several times and the other 25 clients has the same problem. This issue only occurs when the AP has 26 or more clients. 

Please check the Maximum client support option in WLAN profile.

• Login to AP
  • Navigate to Configure -> WLAN
  • Check the value configured under "Max Clients"

Hi,

Max clients  are set to 127 (Default maximum Client) 

Please email tech-support of AP at shashank.tadakamadla@cambiumnetworks.com

I have the same problem.
sent a solution through mail