March 03, 2017 - Holes in the Force

Here's an easy one. How many holes are there in an ePMP Force 200 dish? Post your answer in response to this thread.

We will select five winners at random from the correct answers and will send you a cool shirt. The shirt will have the correct number of holes for your head, arms, and body.

Five.

4 for the screws, and the feed hole.

3 Likes

I would say (9) if you include the mounting bracket attached to the reflector dish.

Ray:

Send it to me@ McAllen Texas

1 Like

5 holes

2 Likes

Yep just 5 holes in reflector dish

1 Like

Since I have been accused of thinking about things different from everyone else, I say 6.  4 for the mounting bolts, 1 for the feed, and 1 big hole in the front that the signal goes out.  All depends on whether you think the reflector started out as a flat plane and was formed into a concave shape, or if it started out as a sphere and the rest of the sphere was cut away. (Yes, I know there are only 5 in reality, but where is the fun in that????)

3 Likes

5 Total .....

Steve

2 Likes

Hi, Five holes

2 Likes

None... if you're using it, they're all full :P

But assuming we're just talking about the actual dish, that'd be five.

Or if we're talking every hole in every part... looks like about 20.

2 Likes

Give me a couple of minutes and a power drill, there can always be a few more holes.

2 Likes

somehow I knew somebody would go there....

Maybe it's 10.... 5 on one side, then when you flip it over, hey, 5 more ;)

1 Like

5 Holes:   4 normal and a Cambium's freak hole :)

2 Likes

Yep, I see 5 holes also.

2 Likes

7 holes

1 Like

@Alex Marcham wrote:

Give me a couple of minutes and a power drill, there can always be a few more holes.

I was thinking about hunters and shotguns...  We've had people take shots at towers before, but no SMs that I can think of right now.  (to be fair most of the time when someone shoots at a tower they seem to be going for the lights - but some are simply armed and off-center I guess)

j

1 Like

We haven't had anyone shoot at our stuff... yet. Knowing this area, someday.

1 Like

5 was the easy and right answer.

I will provide a shirt to all who responded above to the thread. Please send your 

Community ID - to verify you are a winner

Shirt size

Shipping address

to ray.savich@cambiumnetworks.com and we will send your shirt.

Thanks for having fun on Friday

Ray

1 Like