How calculate the Interference in a city(link planner)

Good evening I need to know how calculate the Interference in a city becouse it date is asking me the link plannerĀ 

Hi Franco,

LINKPlanner allows users the capability to add additional interference levels to be taken into account within the calculations. It is not compulsory to add interference in order to use LINKPlanner. How much is required is very much dependent on the frequency band and bandwidth that is being used (in licensed bands above 6 GHz, for example we would not expect to require any additional interference).

Several of our products have spectrum analysis capability, which allow the users to measure the background interference across the band and these values can then be used within LINKPlanner. Alternatively a spectrum analyser can be used to sample the interference at points across the area you are planning to cover.

Regards,

Rachel

thanks for you aswer, but you mentioned that I can Use a equipment to analize thsi value like interference and spectrum analysis capability? could you mention with equipment? because I ear that we can use the same cambium equipment.

king regards

Franco

Hi Franco,

Sorry for the delay. Our PTP 450i, 650 and 700 products all have some level of spectrum analysis capability, please refer to the individual User Guides for details for each product.

Regards,

Rachel