Manipulating Reports

Hello -  

I am looking for  way to manipulate the reports from Linkplanner.  To expand, I would like to change the first few pages to something different, while keeping all the data there.

Thank you

Thank you for your interest in LINKPlanner!

There are eleven reports available:

• PTP Proposal (Project & PTP Link)
  • PMP Proposal (Project, Hub, & Access Point)
  • PTP Installation (Project & Link)
  • PMP Installation (Project, Hub, Access Point, & PMP Link)

There are also several options available under Options, Reports:

• Font
  • Page size
  • Generate detailed reports?
  • Network layer only in PMP installation report?
  • Only export visible columns to CSV file?

Here is some more background information: http://linkplanner.cambiumnetworks.com/doc/creating_reports.html

What else would you like to see?

As a work-around, you could create what you want, format it into a PDF file, and then concatenate the LINKPlanner PDF files. (I'm sure you've thought of that.)

Without specific information regarding "change the first few pages to something different", there's not much more that we can provide.

I hope this helps!

Dave

As a work-around, you could create what you want, format it into a PDF file, and then concatenate the LINKPlanner PDF files. (I'm sure you've thought of that.)

I thoght of this, I am just hoping there is way to manipulate the program to where I can add images and TOCs to the first two pages and get rid of what is there. 

For example, I do not want to see the cambium bannerand the infomration on that page.  I would like to replace it with a picture and TOC; make it look pretty and less vendor specific. 

Thank you for your response!

Alas and alack, I'm afraid that LINKPlanner is a sales tool designed to help Cambium Networks sell Cambium Networks equipment.

You can change the Watermark under Options, Personal Information, but that's about it!

Dave

1 Like