23Ghz PTP 800 Dish

I am being told that the 2' HP dish (85010089043) for radio (85009319001) is no longer available and a replacement is non-exentant. Does someone have a replacement for this dish?  Thanks

Dish 85010089043

Could you use a remote mount with a 2 ft antenna that is available?

Oh. Wait.

Does you distributor have a PTP 800 remote mount kit?

If so, you could use the remote mount kit with a 2 ft antenna that is available.

(Unfortunately, both the direct mount antenna and remote mount kit are no longer available to order from Cambium Networks. However, a distributor that doesn't have the specific direct mount antenna might have the remote mount kit and an antenna with a standard waveguide interface.)

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful!

Dave

the P/N is End of Life, but we still have 8 avaible in inventory.

Please reach out to your distributor or Reseller, and ask them to contact Cambium and put an order. 

Regards

Allen

Eight 23 GHz 2' antennas or eight 23 GHz remote mount kits?

The suspense!

Dave

we have eight 85010089043 - 2' HP Antenna, 21.20 ~ 23.60 GHz, Single Pol, Mot Interface  available in inventory.

Regards

Allen

2 Likes

Sweet!

Dave

This is what my supplier is telling me:

Do you know where you heard they had 8 on shelf? We are being told from cambium that they don't have these? Was I missing something, give me a call if you have any questions, thanks!

I checked the inventory, we have it in our inventory. All they need is contact Cambium order management and get PO raised.

Regards

Allen