Installing Wireless Manger snag

I'm attempting to install Cambium's Wireless Manager on a CentOS 7 server with a few hiccups.  Everything installs fine as I walk through the Server Guidelines and Setup guide until I hit this error message when executing the downloaded .run file:

Attemping to install the packages it requires just throws a "No package db4 available" error.  Is there a repo I need to add or what is my next step here?  I've ensured that all the required packages mentioned in the guide are indeeded installed.  Thanks for the help in advance!

Have you tried 'yum search db4'

That's exactly what I needed!  Each of the packages I was missing had a ".i686" extension yum install wasn't recognizing when I went to install the package.

Well it looks like I got past one hurdle and stuck at another.  Now it's giving me a "child process exited abnormally" error after the install begins as shown in the attached picture.  Any ideas on this error?  I'm running a clean install of CentOS 7 64bit and attemping to install WM 4.5.6 64bit just so you know as well.

Hi dmcintyre,

Officially, we do not support WM on CentOS 7. Please find the below list of supported OS for WM.

List of supported Operating Systems :

• Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard Edition2
  • Windows Server 2008 R2
  • Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.x (32-bit & 64-bit) ES (not AS)
  • CentOS 6.x (32-bit & 64-bit)

It would be better if you move to CentOS 6.x. Let us know if you have any query/concern.

Regards,

Jayshree

Hi,

I am using a Virtual MAchine with CentOS 6.9 64 bit and I have the same problem:

db4 (x86)

libuuid (x86)

libxml2 (x86)

but the CentOS replies that two of them are already installed and up-to-date

and one is not available

Package db4-4.7.25-22.el6.x86_64 already installed and latest version
Nothing to do

No package libuuld available.
Error: Nothing to do

Package libxml2-2.7.6-21.el6_8.1.x86_64 already installed and latest version
Nothing to do

Any suggestion?