VBScript, SOAP, SSL issues w/ API

Testing Canopy Prizm software – did a default install – no modifications to the Prizm Windows Installer or to the SDK.
(Using Canoy Prizm MC v 3.10 SDK) specifically 3.10.r4

Using the following:

dim SOAPClient
set SOAPClient = createobject(“MSSOAP.SOAPClient30”)
on error resume next

SoapClient.ClientProperty(“ServerHTTPRequest”) = True
SoapClient.ConnectorProperty(“WinHTTPAuthScheme”) = True

SOAPClient.mssoapinit(“C:'Documents and Settings’michael’Desktop’Prizm-sdk_3.10.r4’soap’wsdls’CustomerIfService.wsdl”)

SoapClient.ConnectorProperty(“SSLClientCertificateName”) = "C:'Documents and Settings’michael’Desktop’PrizmEMS.crt"
soapClient.ConnectorProperty(“UseSSL”) = True
SoapClient.ConnectorProperty(“AuthUser”) = "northface"
SoapClient.ConnectorProperty(“AuthPassword”)=“password”

if err then
wscript.echo SOAPClient.faultString
wscript.echo SOAPClient.detail
end if
wscript.echo SOAPClient.getAllCustomers()
if err then
wscript.echo SOAPClient.faultString
wscript.echo SOAPClient.detail
end if

(Not sure if that is the latest attempt or not… but it is close.)

Attempting to invoke GetAllCustomers(), but continue to get the following errors:

1. Empty Script Host window with OK.
2. Empty Script Host window with OK. (apparently faultString and detail are empty)
3. Connector:SSL certificate common name (host name field) is incorrect (OK Button)
4. Connector:SSL certificate common name (host name field) is incorrect HRESULT=0x800A1529 - Client: An unanticipated error occurred during the processing of this request. HRESULT=0x800A1529 - Client: Sending the Soap message failed or no recognizable response was received HRESULT=0x800A1529 - Client: Unspecified client error. HRESULT=0x800A1529 (OK Button).

Certificate issue? I have tried changing the soap:address to the NETBIOS name on the PC in the wsdl file CustomerIfService.wsdl, this had no affect.

I’m fairly sure that the line with the path to the actual .crt file is pointless.

We have attempted creating a key, but not exactly sure where it should go – is there a work-around, or can someone provide some assistance / advice?

I need to get this script returning XML data concerning the one customer I have in my trial set-up.

Thanks,

Fishsticks

Info:
Canopy Prizm™ Management Console
Copyright © 2004-2007 Motorola Inc.
Build: 3.10.r4 ( TS=02.18.2008 14:34:11 )

Java Version: 1.6.0_13
Platform: x86
Operating System: Windows XP
OS Version: 5.1

I am running this on a virtual machine, but the host machine is also Windows XP Professional SP3.