AP's getting RcvFifoNoBuf

We have many 450 AP's that are getting RcvFifoNoBuf when they are running at a gig. We are using Packetflux gigabit sync injectors. Is this affecting customer experince? Anyone else seeing this? They go away when you set the AP to 100base, but would like to keep them on 1000. Not sure if its a cambium or packetflux thing, you guys have a good forum so I thought I would start here.

Thank,

J

I have not heard of this before, but thanks for posting.  I will inquire of engineering whether this might be related or if anyone's heard of such a thing, and post back soon...

1 Like

Hi, in CANOPY 15.1.3 AP-AES (Medusa) i don't see RcvFifoNoBuf parameter in Eth.

Yep, I see the same thing.

It's only on the original PMP450 APs, the "i" and "m" versions do not have this issue.

In my expereicnce just to set it back to 100base as I beleive these old APs don't have the processesing power to utilise over 100Mb.

1 Like

I confirm that the 450 AP cannot run 1000BASE‑T without having slight receive errors due to platform limitations. I too recommend capping at 450 AP at 100BASE-TX. The newer platforms, 450i and 450m APs do not have this issue.

1 Like

Thanks for the replys rolling them back up 100base.

J