cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CNUT 4.11.2

hci
Frequent Contributor

CNUT 4.11.2

Just updated to CNUT 4.11.2 and now it just hangs at rebooting SM.  The SM is updated and all but CNUT never notices it occured.  Previous release I was using worked fine.  Anyone else seeing this?

19 REPLIES
Frequent Contributor

Re: CNUT 4.11.2

Same problem

hci
Frequent Contributor

Re: CNUT 4.11.2, Hangs on SM Update

Installed 4.11.4 and same issue.  After every SM update I must go to 'Edit' then 'Cancel All Current Tasks'.  Very annoying.

Regular Contributor

Also for me.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Yup.  It's almost like they are trying to make CNUT work (or not) like cnMaestro.  CNUT was always my go to when I had a problem with cnMaestro.  I had a major problem trying to load 15.1.3 Beta7.  watchdog reset with fatal error - trying to clear an empty buffer - or something to that effect.

Cambium is taking a look at the problem, so not all bad.

What firmware were you trying to load?

Frequent Contributor

Any news about this issue?

This is being worked, and we are hoping to resolve it in 4.12.  Apologies for the inconvenience that this issue is causing.

Cambium Employee

Cambium is addressing several open CNUT issues. Can you let us know which model AP and SMs are being used and the software builds you're at and upgrading to?

hci
Frequent Contributor

5.4/5.7GHz MIMO OFDM - Subscriber Module

Upgrading from 15.1 too 15.1.3.  Using CNUT 4.11.4 and it hangs each time.  The SM is out of box, no config.  Upgrading before config while its on 169.254.1.1.

hci
Frequent Contributor

Update completed, failed to reboot device. Retrying with HTTP request... (SNMPIOException : Failed to get device SNMP response.,Error Code:21-Not Writable) (SITE= No Site Name)

Does that mean anything?  Regardless to what it says above the device was rebooted and firmware updated.