Cambium 450i (15.1_4) goes back into "radio recovery mode" after pressing "boot-default mode" butto

We can get into "radio recovery console" mode fine, and after pressing the "boot-default mode" button (before the countdown is done), it says it is rebooting into default mode. Unfortunately, it actually reboots right back into radio recovery mode.

Same behavior for both units we have on hand, while the 450b's go into default mode fine (using instructions in this thread, though we discovered that its best to hold them for just under a second to reliably get them into radio recovery mode).

Not sure what's going on there... we will try to reproduce this behavior.

With regards to your other comment, yes, various hardware reacts a bit differently to the timing of the "apply power", "remove power" sequence.  Good note for others!

Can you provide a screen shot of the recovery page.  I see in the header the mention of 15.1_4.  I am looking for the current software and backup recovery files listed.

Thanks

If you are running 15.1.4 it is recommended to upgrade to 15.1.5 at the minimum and test it again.  

Dave

Here is a screenshot of the recovery console:

>If you are running 15.1.4 it is recommended to upgrade to 15.1.5 at the minimum and test it again.  

Don't know the ip address (or even subnet) of one of the radios so not sure how to upgrade the firmware on it.

What I noticed was there was there are no Backup Recovery Files.  I am not sure what issues that could cause but could be related.  Upgrade to mimimum 15.1.5 which will also load it as a Backup Recovery File and you should be set.  If you still have issue, please let us know.

>Upgrade to mimimum 15.1.5 which will also load it as a Backup Recovery File and you should be set.  If you still have issue, please let us know.

I don't have the ip address for one of them so I'm not sure how I am going to upgrade it.

Happen to me with 15.1.1

After some retries i've entered inside the default mode to change the IP but after many many retries.

I've reset many 450i's AP but is the first time happens with two of them on the same day