Canopy GUI Enhancer - Browser Extension

I just wanted to say thanks a lot for maintaining this extension, it's incredibly useful.

Cheers!

The extension is now available for Firefox!

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/canopy-gui-enhancer/

3 Likes

Firefox!!!

Thank you!!!!!!

Awesome!!! Thank you so much!

Ah looks like I'll have to wait for ESR to catch up. Oh well.

Cyb3r,

Don't know why it's happening, but each firmware upgrade breaks the add-on.

I upgraded to 14.2.1 official and it's broken.  It actually stopped working before the official release, but didn't want to bug you during the Betas.

If you could see your way to fixing it again, I know I would appreciate it.

Thanking you in advance,

Luis

@Luis Mondragon wrote:

Cyb3r,

Don't know why it's happening, but each firmware upgrade breaks the add-on.

I upgraded to 14.2.1 official and it's broken.  It actually stopped working before the official release, but didn't want to bug you during the Betas.

If you could see your way to fixing it again, I know I would appreciate it.

Thanking you in advance,

Luis

I'm using the extension with PMP450/450i 5.4/5.8GHz and it works, only MAC Address lookup has stopped working on ARP table.

Are you using chrome? Which devices are you using?

Cyb3r,

Thanks for the quick reply.

All pages on both the AP and SM view are broken.  With and without custom CSS enabled.

I'm using PMP 450 5G APs and SMs running on 14.2.1 Official

I'm viewing with Chrome Version 54.0.2840.59 m (64-bit).

Also inop using Firefox 49.0.1.

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

16 GB RAM

Thanks again

Edited to include PC info

I just tried and it works with custom css disabled. Have you already tried disable/enable extension?

Can you enable "Console Debug" in the extension settings pop-up, open Developer Tools on Chrome then reload the page and paste here the logs under the "Console" tab of the DevTools?

Thanks

Tried both ways - even removed and removed and reinstalled the extension.

Chrome log attached.

Don't forget that Firefox isn't working either. 

You're just manipulating the screen data, right?  No specific setting in the equipment to enable, correct?

Thanks again

@Luis Mondragon wrote:

You're just manipulating the screen data, right?  No specific setting in the equipment to enable, correct?

Thanks again

Yep, right.

Can you give me the string of the radio's webpage title "<h2>" (screen below)?

The dash-space-dash bit is gone, now it's a newline before the MAC.

The <h2> tag in v.15 now reads:

<h2>2.4GHz MIMO OFDM - Subscriber Module<br />00-00-00-00-00-00</h2>

I've got it working on all of our devices with changes  to CanopyEnhancer.js:

Line 259

var resDevType = titleString.match(/.*(?:GHz|MHz)(?:\sAdjustable\sPower)?\s\-\s([a-zA-Z]+\s[a-zA-z]+)/);

Line 263

resDevType = titleString.match(/.*(?:GHz|MHz)\sSISO\sOFDM\s\-\s([a-zA-Z]+\s[a-zA-z]+)/);

Line 267

resDevType = titleString.match(/.*(?:GHz|MHz)\sMIMO\sOFDM\s\-\s([a-zA-Z]+\s[a-zA-z]+)/);

This works with current 15.0.0.1 devices, and PMP100 devices on our network that use the old formatting. 

It does not capture the MAC address into the array any longer, but it looks like you don't use it for anything currently.

I checked with PMP450 AP and SM running 15.0.0.1 as well as PMP100 AP and SM running 13.4.1, which retain the old style titling. All functions appear to be working.

2 Likes

TOTAL Greek to me!

Thanks for the input Nick.  Thought I was the only one having the problem.

Hopefully you'll get them fixed Cyb3r.

Thanks again.

@Nick Coleman wrote:

The dash-space-dash bit is gone, now it's a newline before the MAC.

The <h2> tag in v.15 now reads:

<h2>2.4GHz MIMO OFDM - Subscriber Module<br />00-00-00-00-00-00</h2>

I've got it working on all of our devices with changes  to CanopyEnhancer.js:

Line 259

var resDevType = titleString.match(/.*(?:GHz|MHz)(?:\sAdjustable\sPower)?\s\-\s([a-zA-Z]+\s[a-zA-z]+)/);

Line 263

resDevType = titleString.match(/.*(?:GHz|MHz)\sSISO\sOFDM\s\-\s([a-zA-Z]+\s[a-zA-z]+)/);

Line 267

resDevType = titleString.match(/.*(?:GHz|MHz)\sMIMO\sOFDM\s\-\s([a-zA-Z]+\s[a-zA-z]+)/);

This works with current 15.0.0.1 devices, and PMP100 devices on our network that use the old formatting. 

It does not capture the MAC address into the array any longer, but it looks like you don't use it for anything currently.

I checked with PMP450 AP and SM running 15.0.0.1 as well as PMP100 AP and SM running 13.4.1, which retain the old style titling. All functions appear to be working.

Thanks!

I've tested only on radios without security profile (ooops, my bad).

Anyway I've just uploaded a fix, let me know in the next hours (Chrome users).

1 Like

Works as advertised!

Many thanks guys - Cyb3r

i still wonder how cambium hasn't implemented some of these features into the actual UI especially the graphs and mbit/s from the ap side lol

Forgive me but how do you use this extension after you download it. Just type in the IP of radio in the browser as that does not work for me in either browser.?

Are you using Chrome or Firefox?

The extension is enabled? (check options, screenshot below)

Yes they were enabled in both browsers and now I see all these excellent statistics except the real time graph.

@Dave Bradich wrote:

Yes they were enabled in both browsers and now I see all these excellent statistics except the real time graph.

Have you selected "Graph" for "How to display real time traffic" in the options?

1 Like

Thanks. Got it.

1 Like