PMP 450 VLAN

I have an ePMP deployment working successfully with VLANs, but can't figure out what I'm doing wrong with PMP 450 config.  All I do in ePMP1000 SMs is enable Data VLAN, set it to 112 and assign 0 Priority - it allows my SM to get a management IP address and customer's router to get customer IP address.  

I've enabled VLAN on 450 AP and SM and can get the correct addresses on SM and customer router, but the customer is not online.  Any help would be appreciated!

Could you please email me a screenshot of SM's Configuration -> VLAN page, to balaji.grandhi@cambiumnetworks.com.

Thanks,

Balaji

I really appreciate you trying to help me.  There is a good simple post on the basics of getting VLANs to work on PMP450, but it wasn't working for me.  I discovered that our switch didn't have the correct VLAN settings, so it worked once we identified and corrected that.  

1 Like

Thanks for the response.  Appreciate you coming back to clarify this.

If this is a unique application, we'd love to hear more about it. Even if it's normal VLAN configuration, hearing about your setup may help others...

Thanks,

Matt