PMP450 configuration problem...

I have new PMP450 site, first I login to the CMM and changed the IP, then to the Switch and changed the IP, then to the APs one by one and changed all the IPs according to the plan.

But when i connect all of them together i just can login to the CMM and the switch but i cannot login to the APs!

Is there any other configuration to do in the CMM or the switch to be connected to the APs?

Because when i login to the switch i found all the ports were down except port 9 was up!!!

Please I need your support...

Need to answer some basic questions to see if we can help you...

What type of radios are you connecting (what model number)?

Which CMM are you using (again, the model number)?

What switch are you using?

Which power supply do you have connected to the CMM?

If you're connecting to the switch and the ports are down, I could guess that maybe the CMM ports are not providing power to turn on the radios.  When you connected to them individually to set the IP, what power supply model were you using?

Hi Mat,

Please see the answers as below...

What type of radios are you connecting (what model number)?

MODEL NO.: C054045A001A

Which CMM are you using (again, the model number)?

MODEL NO.:1090CK

What switch are you using?

ETHERWAN -- EX72129A

Which power supply do you have connected to the CMM?

PHIHOG switching power supply -- MODEL NO.: PSI120U-300

i think the problem is from the Switch, there must be a configuration for it, actually i dont know how to do it, do u have the steps to do it plz????

The EtherWAN switch we use is unique to this device.  The manual can be found here.

Make sure that in the CMM4 interface the ports are turned on for 29.5 VDC.

There are also instructions starting on page 3-26 (page 96) of the Synchronization User Guide v7 on initial setup of the EtherWAN switch.  Have you followed these already?

1 Like

Thank you for your support...

Now i am facing another problem, i want to make a test for the APs by using SM and trying to get a signal, but its not working, i cannot get a signal!!!

I think the problem from the firmware, the SM not like the AP firmware...

I tried to upgrade them to SW 13.4 and as i read in the manual i have touse CNUT, right???

I tried also to downlad CNUT but itsrequired username and password to complete the downloading and I dont have them!!!

So how can I get the username and password??? is this free or I have to purchase it???

Is there any other way for the upgrade without using CNUT???

Please I need your support...

CNUT is a free tool... you need to create a username and password to use the support and downloads section of the website.

Yes, you need to use CNUT to update the radio software if you're not using cnMaestro.