voip - QoS 15.1.2.1

hi guys,

i recently upgraded a PMP 450i sector to 15.1.2.1. later that afternoon, i began receiving trouble calls from customers saying their calls were broken, and the call clarity was bad. i have QoS enabled for the high priority channel on the 450iSM, as well as DiffServ options...

is there a bug in this software that affects the high priority channel ? 

@joshwehe wrote:

hi guys,

i recently upgraded a PMP 450i sector to 15.1.2.1. later that afternoon, i began receiving trouble calls from customers saying their calls were broken, and the call clarity was bad. i have QoS enabled for the high priority channel on the 450iSM, as well as DiffServ options...

is there a bug in this software that affects the high priority channel ? 

Hi,Cos01 in DataVC it's populated in SM and AP when there is a call? Rhe customer should try a speedtest when there is a call in act: it's ever clear the voice or it's intermittent when there is the download or upload in progress?

In any case try new BETA-5.

i hate to drop a BETA version of software on critical sectors in the network..

Sorry for the late reply but I wanted to share that I had to drop to 15.1. 15.1.1 has this same bug. I was told that 15.2 would fix this issue. 

@joshwehe wrote:

i hate to drop a BETA version of software on critical sectors in the network..

Try BETA 7. It's a BETA in the name, but it's the next stable ractically. Try it.

I'll tell you because I had the same problem :)