Going Up. PMP 450 Access Points staged for installation in Texas

We recently submitted a photo to Cambium Networks  for Facebook and it's getting some attention!  

To start I want to say on behalf of our company there is no way we would be where we are today without Cambium. We are Gtek Communications located in Portland TX.  We have 44 Towers that cover South Texas.  We currently have about 5000 Customers and have been in business 11 short years. On this particular setup we have deployed 6 PMP 450 5Ghz AP's.  Each bracket contains 3 AP's with sectors.  We also used 45 degree KP Performance Sectors.  This was a first for us deploying this kind of setup and we haven't looked back since! This is in area where we have seen a ton of growth.  We started out with UBNT but quickly realized that it was not a long term solution.  We currently have about 70 subscribers spread out on these 6 AP's.  We still have a ton of conversions to do to get people on these AP's.  With these AP's we have seen lower latency and speeds staying consistent on the subscriber end.  On other sites we have that are similar we have as many as 70 subscribers per AP.  You would think with this many subscribers we would run into some problems but the PMP 450 gear still performs rock solid!  Our Internet Packages are as follows:

STEEL - $39.99

3 Mbps Down

1.5 Mbps Up

BRONZE - $59.95

4 Mbps Down

2 Mbps Up

SILVER – $79.95

6 Mbps Down

3 Mbps Up

GOLD - $99.95

Up to 10 Mbps Down

3 Mbps Up

PLATINUM – $119.95

15 Mbps Down

4 Mbps Up

I have attached a few pictures and I will upload more as soon as our Tower Team is on the ground and can send me some more.  

Thank You Cambium Networks!

Justin R. Aragon / Marketing & WiFi Director

Justin@gtekcommunications.com

Gtek CommunicationsOffice: 361.777.1400 / Fax: 361.777.1405

114 Lang Rd. Suite B Portland, TX 78374

http://www.gtek.biz

Facebook Twitter Instagram

www.gtek.biz

4 Likes

Danged nice 6 way sector mount!!  

I wonder where you could have got such a thing....

Perhaps: http://www.mccowntech.com/products.cfm?PID=71&Cat=

???  <grin>

1 Like

Yes you are correct!

1 Like

+1 for a great install

Also, +1 for our great ecosystem partner that makes those mounts... great complementary products available from them.

Chuck,

I am interested in the mount used for this project.  Please contact me!

Thanks,

Tom Blumenshine

There are many options available at: McCown Tech Mounts