Monday is World WiFi Day - special PTP photo contest

Post a photo of your PTP network to this thread. Give a kudo to the photos you like. The three photos on this thread with the most kudos at the end of the day on June 20 wins a T-Shirt and Hat.

Beautiful PTP's!

3 Likes

Crane in the cold of Winter, whatever it takes to build out the network and support our growing customer bandwidth needs, and 820s does just that!

9 Likes

This is a photo I took of two of our technicians during install for a ring PTP820G network. It was a Sunday so they wern't in full uniform, but I like how he chose to climb barefoot rather than shoes, in true Papua New Guinea fashion!

10 Likes

3 Likes

PTP link for sea  rig

13 Likes

Maple Sugarbush

3 Likes

DSC01328.JPGPTP820 spanning Boundry Waters Canoe Wilderness in NE Minnesota

4 Likes

I Love the BWCA, but wont bring my devices in the canoe - I go there to get away fom it all. Great photo

PTP transmitting (and repeating) video from remote nuclear missile sites--hundreds of sites in three states.

6 Likes

This PTP820 carries broadband as well as telephone for a canoe outfitting business on the edge of the BWCAW.

Steve

This isn't a PTP650, rather a PTP820s w/2' dish, just below are two PMP450i 900MHz AP's. Enjoy!

20151112_123752.jpg

4 Likes

The Legend... ^,^

2 Likes

LLevando conectividad ha lugares apartados gracias a equipos EPMP100 y a la energía solar. Enlace de 44.1 Km

3 Likes

Connecting Andaman island Portblair to Havelock using PTP 650 Cellular Connectivity

5 Likes

2 Likes

Thank you to everyone who participated in our World WiFi Day photo contest! All of the entries showcased outstanding applications of the products.

Without further ado here are the winners of the PTP contest:

1) quabil - "PTP sea rig link"

2) hux - "PTP820 install barefoot, Papua New Guinea"

3) Ben Royer - "PTP820 cold of winter"

I will be sending an email to each winner regarding the details for receiving your free T-shirt and hat!

Thank you again for the awesome photos and for choosing Cambium products.

1 Like