PTP650 antenna's

Hi All

Where can I get spec sheets for the RDH4511B and RDH4525A antenna's?

The user guide says these are Radiowaves and Andrew antenna's respectively. Is the only source going via the vendors themselves?

Then a secondary question. I am considering these antenna's for a long link over water (120Km). What would be the recommended best practice  for this? I have played around with numerous different configurations in Linkplanner in terms of space diversity.

Do I go 2X single pole at one end and a dual pole at the other? If I go 2X single poles at each end the recommended spaing at the one end just isn't viable, we won't have the space.  

So far I find that having 2X single poles one side and 1X dual pole at the other end gives higher reliability than a simple setup of a dual pole at each end.

Thanks for any advice

Kyle

Kyle,

you are correct that for spatial diversity links (especially needed when going long distance over water) the recommended practice is to use a dual-polarity antenna at one end of the link and two single polarity links at the other end.  

LINKPlanner will provide the recommended vertical spacing for the end with two single polarity antennas.  While viewing a link under the LINK menu select 'edit reflection parameters' to view the recommended spacing for spatial diversity applications. 

Regards,

Bruce

We don't currently publish Cambium spec sheets for these antennas.

The original manufacturer spec sheets are attached here.

Regards,

Bruce

Having trouble finding technical information on whether any of these antenna's will cover the 5.1 band from the manufacturers.  I have some spare Radiowaves 2ft parabolics that state 5.2 -5.875 but no info on whether they will actually do anything below 5.2.  Is there a list of approved dishes from Cambium or a dish from Cambium that will handle that frequency?  I did find a Liard dish that states 4.9 - 6...