What Is Your Longest Uptime?

We recently needed to do some power system work at a remote site, meaning powering all equipiment down during an evening maintenance window.  Just in case, I went through all of the radios and downloaded or noted configurations.  When looking at the main PTP54600 Full link that feeds the site a while ago, I noticed that the uptime was rather long, and I had to take a screenshot.  I really wanted to keep this link up, and I have been limnping the site along with other problems for a while, just hoping that we could reach the next milestone.

Anyway, check this out - 3 years 317 days 20:34:44.  I'm sure this would have lasted well over 4 years, and if I could have done it, I would have.  But, it's back down to 1 day+.  :-(  I'd love to see what everyone else has for longest uptimes on Cambium radios??

18 Likes

4 years, 295 days and counting on a PTP58500:

uptime.png

14 Likes

10 Likes

Just checking in.

Update.png

15 Likes

Sadly all our uptimes are only going to be just over 1 month. At the mine-site we have to perform electrical MSHA testing monthly. Good news is that with these trips of power every month for the last 3 years, we have had no hardware / performance issues with our PTP links.

8 Likes

Hi Jeff,

What does your link connect? That is great longevity.

Ray

2 Likes

Sin título.png

9 Likes

check out our link, which has 1 year uptime

5 Likes

uptime.png

Ray: I believe this is the other side of the same link I posted earlier. It provides Internet service to a remote community.

14 Likes

9 Years is very cool!

1 Like

Bravo acherman! and thanks for everyone who is sharing!!!

1 Like