Webinar archives

Love the look of the new site but where in the world did the recorded webinar's go to?  I can find some of the links sprinkled in the forums but not an actual landing page.  

The recorded webinars now live here on the Community -- and you dont need to register to view them. They are posted in the relevant product areas. You can also easily find them by using the search function in the upper right hand corner.

Is there a particular one that you are looking for?

Not any one in particular. I can't always attend live webinars so in the past i would just see what I missed and go watch them.  Its just more difficult now I guess.

Hi Nathan,

All of the recent ones are now available here in the Community. We are also adding some of the more popular ones - so long as the content is not outdated.

The easiest way to find them is to use the search function in the top right corner and search on the word "Webinar" and other keywords for the topic.

For example, yesterday's 450i webinar is in the PMP 450 forum and can be found at http://community.cambiumnetworks.com/t5/PMP-450/PMP-450i-Field-Performance-webinar-Sep-17/m-p/44182/highlight/false#M1196

This is a great way to keep up with the latest.