Add Frame Utilization to Board Throughput Stats

I'd like to see Frame Utilization percentages added to the throughput monitoring data in the AP.  That would allow me to look at frame utilization historically.  Because of how variable the speeds on the 450s are, having the throughput isn't especially helpful; a single customer with a very weak signal could be saturating the AP without anything to indicate a problem.

@Ted Stewart wrote:

I'd like to see Frame Utilization percentages added to the throughput monitoring data in the AP.  That would allow me to look at frame utilization historically.  Because of how variable the speeds on the 450s are, having the throughput isn't especially helpful; a single customer with a very weak signal could be saturating the AP without anything to indicate a problem.

Ted,

I completely agree. Chitrang is going to open an issue to track this.

Charlie

I assume you mean for a utilization percentage value assigned to each SM in session?  Pinpointing the biggest "drag" to the 450 AP?  Thats what I want too!

Both that and overall percentage of usage for each row in the Board Performance Stats and Board Throughput Stats tables, but it would be nice in the LUID RF Throughput Stats table as well.

If I know an AP is saturating, I can already tell which SM it is pretty quickly by looking at the total amount of data pulled per hour and checking the modulation levels of the heavy users.  I use spreadsheets a lot for such things.

This would be especially helpful to replace the RF overload trap.  As it stands, a user trying to download more than their sustained downlink will drive up the discard percentage and can trigger the trap when the RF link isn't actually overloading.