Captive Portal Data Capture

We've successfully configured the Captive Portal for social login but I don't see a way to capture the ID and email address of the people using the WiFi. We're offering free WiFi to visitors with the idea that we can capture email addresses from them. Is there a way to do this with the cnMaestro Captive Portal or do we need to go to a third party solution?

1 Like

Hi , 

If social login is configured , Cnmaestro will capture email id if it is linked with Facebook account  for Facebook login . And for Googe Login ,it will always display Gmail id . Please find screenshot for path to check email id 

Hi , 

If social login is configured , Cnmaestro will capture email id if it is linked with Facebook account  for Facebook login . And for Googe Login ,it will always display Gmail id . Please find screenshot for path to check email id 

Thank you. I hadn't noticed that there was additional content to scroll down to on that page.

Hi Hstoddart, i think i need your help on that part configuring captive portal on the cnMaestro please