CnMaestro Billing system

Does the CnMaestro  support built in billing system for Hotels ? or we have to go with third party 

Can you provide a little more detail about the use case you are interested in?  For example, are you looking to find a solution to monetize Wi-Fi service for hotel guests?  Or are you asking about handling billing for PMP subscribers (i.e. WISP customers)?

We're planning support for a payment gateway for hotspot access early next year, but if you have an immediate need you will need to go with a third party solution.

yes exactlly it is for Wi-Fi service for hotel guests

Any Updates on this? We are going to be rolling out your gear at a Campground and this is essential!

[Edit] My apologies.  After discussing internally I found that the Payment Gateway feature is not included in the next release.  It will instead be in the release after that.  Sorry for any confusion.

any plan to support SMS server !

SMS based authentication will also be included in the next release of cnMaestro.

After discussing internally I found that the Payment Gateway feature is not included in the next release.  It will instead be in the release after that.  Sorry for any confusion.  I've edited my original post to reflect this.

thanks for your clarification

Hi 

do you have any idea about how the SMS service integration with CnMaestro will be ?

i need this information urgently 

SMS Authentication is a method for providing guest access to wireless clients where users can register on guest portal using their mobile number and a unique code is generated by the guest portal server that will be delivered to client mobile number.

Authentication of clients based on SMS requires a SMS gateway to be configured on the cnMaestro Guest portal account. There are couple of SMS gateway supported as of now. The mostly popular of them is Twilio and then for Asia specific regions there is SMS country and SMS Gupshup. The administrator has to create an account on the SMS gateway of his choice. Different SMS gateway require different credential configuration to allow the cnMaestro guest portal server to talk to the SMS gateway servers and initiate a SMS for the given client.

cnMaestro just provides the ability to generate SMS messages.  Message delivery requires a third party SMS gateway which would need to be purchased separately from the gateway provider.

hi,

Knowing that you have 4 SMS providers. 

I need to select my current SMS providers as I have an business agreement with them.

Like other AP,we can select the SMS providers ourself.

In the current cnMaestro, can i add my SMS providers as well? 

Thank you!

Hi ongfy,

I have contacted one of our developers to find out the feasibility of allowing you to add whichever SMS provider you want.

You mentioned other APs being able to select your own SMS providers.  Can you provide an example to help our understanding?

Thanks,

Jordan

Hi Jordan,

we have the same issue here in Egypt,

we need to integrate our local sms providers 

Vodafone

Etisalat 

Orange

or at least one of them

thanks

Mohamed Said

hi mohamed and ongfy,

we can integrate local sms service provider, it depeneds on the business case, i request please reach out to local cambium RTMs and RSMs to take it next level.

with regards,

channareddy

1 Like