Enabling Maestro alarms to actually SMS or Email alarms?

Hi ktmw -- we plan to have a basic version of email alarms in the next couple months as part of the 1.7.x series of releases. We are still finalizing the exact time frame; however, it is high on the list of priorities.

3 Likes

Nice to know, I've been following this thread for nearly two years.

4 Likes

When will the 1.7.x version be coming out? Email notifications for basic up/down status should be basic component of any network management platform. This is thread is going on two years old and we still don't have basic functionality.

What is the timeline for this 1.7.x version to become available?

Who knows at this point, but without that I don't consider it a monitoring system. They said a couple months back in November. I've been waiting for much longer than that. Not holding my breath.

Hi Guilherme -- this is one of those features that continues to get shuffled around, and tallmand's response is apt. The good news is we have an engineer assigned and working on it, and the plan is to release in March. 

This is such a basic feature. Reading through this thread make's me loose alot of confidence in Cambium. You have been essentially lieing about a feature release for over 2 years with NO delivery!! It is a basic basic feature that is actually very easy to implement if you already have alarms in place so there is no excuse not to have added it in over 2 years!! Is there a way for me to manually do this (essentiall do your jobs for you after spending quite abit on more on your equipment over alternatives that do actually implement features their customers need)?

Any news about this? Would come in handy...

Email alarm is going to be released in Q2.

@Cambium_Rupamwrote:

Email alarm is going to be released in Q2.

I'm on to you guys!  Q2 of what year? (TIC)

4 Likes

We have already started the work on this and it will be part of cnMaestro 2.0.0 by end of Q2 this year.

Thanks for all the hard work!  This tool is really shaping up.

http://community.cambiumnetworks.com/t5/Your-Ideas/CnMaestro-e-mail-or-text-alerts/idc-p/88603#M1934

Please check my comment...

thanks

@Cambium_Rupam wrote:

We have already started the work on this and it will be part of cnMaestro 2.0.0 by end of Q2 this year.

June 11th - 

Countdown at T - 19

Hopefully no "Holding" count!

2 Likes

Never looked so forward for something......So holding my breath T-18

1 Like

I passed out over a year ago from holding my breath and they don't make an air tank big enough. I'll believe it when I see it.

4 Likes

The answer to your question is floating in the Solarwinds.

@networxpc wrote:

The answer to your question is floating in the Solarwinds.

So would several thousand $$$$$$ 

Prefer PRTG and already maxed the freebies

T-12

Last working day of Q2-2018...

This is still part of 2.0.0 release. But 2.0.0 is delayed and new planned release date is end of July-2018.

-Ajay

2 Likes