Enabling Maestro alarms to actually SMS or Email alarms?

We have already started the work on this and it will be part of cnMaestro 2.0.0 by end of Q2 this year.

Thanks for all the hard work!  This tool is really shaping up.

http://community.cambiumnetworks.com/t5/Your-Ideas/CnMaestro-e-mail-or-text-alerts/idc-p/88603#M1934

Please check my comment...

thanks

@Cambium_Rupam wrote:

We have already started the work on this and it will be part of cnMaestro 2.0.0 by end of Q2 this year.

June 11th - 

Countdown at T - 19

Hopefully no "Holding" count!

2 Likes

Never looked so forward for something......So holding my breath T-18

1 Like

I passed out over a year ago from holding my breath and they don't make an air tank big enough. I'll believe it when I see it.

4 Likes

The answer to your question is floating in the Solarwinds.

@networxpc wrote:

The answer to your question is floating in the Solarwinds.

So would several thousand $$$$$$ 

Prefer PRTG and already maxed the freebies

T-12

Last working day of Q2-2018...

This is still part of 2.0.0 release. But 2.0.0 is delayed and new planned release date is end of July-2018.

-Ajay

2 Likes

T-1 annnnnnnnndddddddd - Holding!!!!

So close!

Better to hold than launch - Challenger comes to mind.

1 Like

Yep. I kind of figured that was coming. Seeing how that has been the standard answer for 2 years. It's coming, but...

2 Likes

Only 2 business days left in July after today.

2 Likes

Fingers crossed!

Last days July, Will it be a reality?

A lot time waiting....

All,

We completely understand importance of this feature and it is a committed feature of our upcoming cnMaestro release – 2.0.0. We have already completed the implementation part and currently it is getting validated in our test environment. Since release – 1.6.3 got prolonged, it has impacted 2.0.0 schedule. Currently it is delayed by couple of weeks. We will keep you posted with the progress.

Here is preview of what is coming as part of this feature:

1. Ability to add email recipients for alarms
  2. Detailed email when alarm(s) are raised. First half of email is for visual consumption and second half of the email contains alarm details in JSON format, which will enable you to integrate it with any of your applications.

Here is one sample email:

2 Likes

We will stop buying Cambiums until this is finally resolved. A basic feature every competitor has and you delay this for years.

2 Likes

Looks good, hopefully, you guys have a way to make it not noisy, as I like the idea of alarming but I really don't want it alarming for every PMP SM that a customer decides to unplug at night.

Also seriously wish you guys would split up radios that are offline, vs radios that are offline with a radius reason of "access denied", if a radios offline cause it was denied access it means i want it off, and it shouldn't be raising a major alarm

1 Like

Yep, I saw that one coming. I'm ready to vote with my wallet as well. I am going to follow ReneP's lead and withhold any future Cambium orders until this feature is added. I'm sure another manufacturer would love it.

2 years and still no notifications? Wow.

1 Like