Got 1,000 devices managed by cnMaestro? Get your free shirt now.

Hi Steve, when you send the email, list the size(s) you need.

Ray

2 Likes

We are getting there making sure we have everything added.

4 Likes

I've got a chunk of our MicroPoP deployment loaded.  If/when cnMaestro can show our ePTP links it will be a very useful tool for us.

6 Likes

:)

2 Likes

Got it over 1000 onboarded this morning!

3 Likes

We'll get 3 shirts, I guess :)

P.S

Unfortunately, cnMaestro does not onboard any other devices!

2016-11-04_09-04-01.png

9 Likes

Looks Great!

Be sure to send the shirt sizes and shipping address to solutions@cambiumnetworks.com.

Ray

Growing up process!

3 Likes

Cambium is the best! Loves Cn products

3 Likes

Our current network! We will add more devices very soon.

1 Like

Please give me a shirt, i only need one.  I have the most devices in my region. Please!!!

Hi Davie

send your shirt size and full shipping address to solutions@cambiumnetworks.com and we will get one to you.

Ray

Ok i've got to ask to the dude with the 444 AP's ... why do you have a 1:2 ratio of ap to sm's?

@CSSup wrote:

Ok i've got to ask to the dude with the 444 AP's ... why do you have a 1:2 ratio of ap to sm's?

There's a couple reasons the ratio is that low. Firstly, it's a micro-pop deployment, with the APs spaced approximately 400 meters apart on street lights and power poles.  Each location has two APs; a 5ghz and a 2.4ghz.  We typically have zero or one user on 2.4ghz, but we need to have the AP there because of a contractual agreement to provide coverage throughout the entire city.  Another reason is because a good chunk of our network is overlaid with FTTH.  We use the wireless in cases where we can't get fiber to the end-user or as a temporary connection during winter, when it's nearly impossible to run fiber.

1 Like

We got over 1000!

3 Likes

Great! send your shirt size and shipping address to solutions@cambiumnetworks.com.

Ray

Everythig arrived ok!

Thank You!

4 Likes

@NW_WISP wrote:

We'll get 3 shirts, I guess :)

P.S

Unfortunately, cnMaestro does not onboard any other devices!

2016-11-04_09-04-01.png

NW_WISP,

cnMaestro On-Premises release 1.3.0 now supports up to 10,000 managed devices.  You should not be receiving the pop-up message any longer.  Let us know if this is still an issue for you.  Thanks.

2 Likes

just installed cnMaestro on prem and onboarded all our 450 APs and SMs.   Very pleased with the product! 

hopefully some solution for FSK and 430 is in the works too...hint hint.

3 Likes

Sean Heskett wrote:

just installed cnMaestro on prem and onboarded all our 450 APs and SMs.   Very pleased with the product! 

hopefully some solution for FSK and 430 is in the works too...hint hint.

Thanks Sean, we are glad you like it and hear your hints. Your shirts are on the way.

Ray