Got 1,000 devices managed by cnMaestro? Get your free shirt now.

Does your network have more than 1,000 devices managed by cnMaestro? Post a screen shot showing your device count to this thread, and send your shipping address and shirt sizes (limit 3) to solutions@cambiumnetworks.com. We will be glad to send you a shirt.

We look forward to hearing from you and seeing your screen shots.

5 Likes

Ok Ray!!

I decided to start onboarding a 'few' devices into Maestro!!!

72 Likes

Same Tshirt as Wispapalooza?  I already have one and they are actually quite good and clever.   We'll have well over 3000 put into it when we are done. 

1 Like

different shirt than WISPAPALOOZA

3 Likes

Counts climbing!

3 Likes

Oooh nice.  My co-workers will want to fight over who gets it though, since we'll all be contributing data!

1 Like

Hi Steve, when you send the email, list the size(s) you need.

Ray

2 Likes

We are getting there making sure we have everything added.

4 Likes

I've got a chunk of our MicroPoP deployment loaded.  If/when cnMaestro can show our ePTP links it will be a very useful tool for us.

6 Likes

:)

2 Likes

Got it over 1000 onboarded this morning!

3 Likes

We'll get 3 shirts, I guess :)

P.S

Unfortunately, cnMaestro does not onboard any other devices!

2016-11-04_09-04-01.png

9 Likes

Looks Great!

Be sure to send the shirt sizes and shipping address to solutions@cambiumnetworks.com.

Ray

Growing up process!

3 Likes

Cambium is the best! Loves Cn products

3 Likes

Our current network! We will add more devices very soon.

1 Like

Please give me a shirt, i only need one.  I have the most devices in my region. Please!!!

Hi Davie

send your shirt size and full shipping address to solutions@cambiumnetworks.com and we will get one to you.

Ray

Ok i've got to ask to the dude with the 444 AP's ... why do you have a 1:2 ratio of ap to sm's?

@CSSup wrote:

Ok i've got to ask to the dude with the 444 AP's ... why do you have a 1:2 ratio of ap to sm's?

There's a couple reasons the ratio is that low. Firstly, it's a micro-pop deployment, with the APs spaced approximately 400 meters apart on street lights and power poles.  Each location has two APs; a 5ghz and a 2.4ghz.  We typically have zero or one user on 2.4ghz, but we need to have the AP there because of a contractual agreement to provide coverage throughout the entire city.  Another reason is because a good chunk of our network is overlaid with FTTH.  We use the wireless in cases where we can't get fiber to the end-user or as a temporary connection during winter, when it's nearly impossible to run fiber.

1 Like