Import/Export to LinkPlanner

Hi, is possible to import or export data from/to linkplanner?

thanks,

Michele Pietravalle

Hello!

What kind of data would you like to export and/or import?

LINKPlanner has several export and import options--check them out!

These options are typically used to exchange data between LINKPlanner and other planning tools.

Was that what you had in mind?

We realize that it would be really cool to be able to plan a network using LINKPlanner and then export the configuration(s) from LINKPlanner to the network elements, but LINKPlanner is just not there yet...

Dave

Yes, it can be really cool to plan a new network or a tower on LinkPlanner and then export to Maestro!

But also export data from Maestro (tower, AP, etc) and import to LinkPlanner can be cool to check a budget or a profile for a new customer on an existing network.

A solutions can be export tower and AP Sites from Maestro to KMZ Google Earth file (fast to realize i think) and import directly this file!

1 Like

up, it would be nice to can export all AP's, Client's, Routers, etc.. separately or in combination to a KML or KMZ file, as Standard, we could use it for coverage planning, massification detection RF optimization, etc..

1 Like

I agree!

We will take these suggestions and keep you posted as they are implemented.

(Please note that I'm not a Product Line Manager, so I'm not in a position to confirm or deny feature availability or unavailability or release schedule. However, please note that we are using your feedback!)

Thank you for your input, and thank you for your patience!

Dave

P.S. Have you tried the current functionality? Try File -> Export -> Google Earth (kmz/kml)

1 Like