PTP sync into cnMaestro

Hi,

Can PTP650 sync into cnMaestro?

Hi ,

PTP Devices cannot be currently managed by cnMaestro in the current release 1.4.0 .

Thisn is planned for upcoming releases.

Regards,

KR.

Hi,

Is there a release date for this feature in the PTP devices?

Hi,

Support for PTP 650 and PTP 700 in cnMaestro is being planned in Q4 2017.

Thanks,

..Ram

Looking forward to support for PTP650. Are there any plans for PTP820?

There are no plans to support PTP 820.

Now that cambium has introduced ptp670 as direct replacement of ptp650, will cambium support ptp650 in future upgrade of cnmaestro?

our next PTP670 release will have cnMaestro supported, the target time is begining of 2018.

Also we will have a software release  shortly after PTP670 release for PTP650 with cnMaestro support as well.

Regards

Allen

When will PTP820 be supported in cnMaestro?

When will PTP800 be supported in cnMaestro?

Thanks

Unfortunately PTP 800 and PTP 820 products will not be supported in cnMaestro.

..Ram

Hi.

Is PTP670 already in sync with cnMaestro?

Regards

@ktmw wrote:

Hi.

Regards

No, not yet... but soon... very soon.

1 Like

@ktmw wrote:

Hi.

Regards

So the cnMaestro video I just watched HERE states that PTP650/670/700 support will be added in April of this year... HOWEVER... it appears that it will only support "onboarding" and "monitoring: dashboards, statistcs, and map"... so no firmware updates or config changes.

Yes in the first phase thats the plan.

Well, April 2018 has arrived - is the cnMaestro integration for the PMP670 still on track?

Yes work is in progress.

It appears the April goal for PTP670 support for cnMaestro has been missed.  Any idea how long we might still have to wait?

1 Like

Apologies for the delay. We had to re-align the release date so as to include other products in the release.

We should have support in early Q3.

The early Q3 projection for cnMaestro support for the 670 is fast approaching.  I need to make some purchasing decisions on the basis of this feature.  Is this projection still on track?  Specifically, are we still likely to see this integration/support arriving in July/August of 2018?

1 Like

i'm guessing it's not going to happen.  it's already 18 months past the original date they said it would come out.  any time i talk to them all i get is "it's coming out soon"   :(