Unable to onboard PMP 450m

Status just shows as "waiting for device" with a red circle to the left of the text. Software versions CANOPY 16.2 AP and CANOPY 16.2 SM. Management VID is set correctly.

Is it cloud or on-premises cnMaestro? Is your PMP450AP opeartional and able to ping out to the server with the appropriate cnMaestro address? If you're  using cnMaestro cloud the PMP450 will want to reach out to the cloud by default so no changes are necessary. Just make sure you can ping out to the internet. If the device has been on for a long time it may take a little while to get onboarded, but when it first powers up it tries to reach out to cnMaestro more frequently. 

Is it cloud or on-premises cnMaestro? I am using cloud cnMaestro

Is your PMP450AP opeartional and able to ping out to the server with the appropriate cnMaestro address? I am able to reach the internet and cnMaestro from the AP's.

The one thing I have noticed is that we are using the CBRS functinoality and that is giving us issues with moving between the AP's.

When you say moving between AP's do you mean connecting the SM to different AP's? SAS providers currently only allow for singular grants so once you get a grant for an SM via one AP it won't be able to register to another AP without requesting a new grant and going through that process each time you want to connect to a different AP.

You do have cnMaestro management enabled in the device, right? If you can ping to the internet and cnMaestro management is enabled with the appropriate settings you should be able to onboard it without any problems. You can reach out to support if you can't get the devices into cnMaestro.  

Correct Brian, we are trying to move the SM's between the AP's at-will based on color-codes, but with the CBRS we are unable to do so. We do have nMaestro management impoemented on all the wireless equipment. We have noticed that in the instance that prompted this thread the gain on the SM was not set correctly.