Unable to update PTP450i on cnMaestro 1.3.0-r5 "Unable to find the requested firmware image for...."

After uploading 15.0.2 package to the cnMaestro on-premises server and trying to upgrade a PTP450i link the job stops with the error: "Unable to find the requested firmware image for upgrade on remote server".

Please contact our support team at support@cambiumnetworks.com

Did you get a resolve from support?

No, don't have time right now. Thought i just post it here so the problems was enlightened and might been researched on. But if anyone else is experiencing the problem, feel free to work the magic with support :)

I was having the same on 1.2.2 but it was really my first try at it and I've just upgraded to 1.3.-r5 and will test again.  I've really only tested for a few minutes but will post if I find anything.

1 Like

Hello everyone

We are aware of one issue when user tries to upload PMP version 15.0.1 with 1.3.0-r5 version of On-Premises and we have told that the issue is already fixed on our end and we posted the workaround as well.

But I would like to understand when you tried to upload 15.0.2 in cnMaestro On-Premises running 1.3.0-r5 did it get uploaded successfully ?

If upload was successful then we would like to debug as to why the image is not available when you try to update your devices.

I would request you to share the cnMaestro techdump from the diagnostics page and share the logs link via private message.

Thanks
Rupam

1 Like

Yes, upload is successful (so that is working now). Sending you tech dump on e-mail now.

1 Like

Hi

Any news here? I`ve got the same issue. (15.0.2)

Hi

I am trying to debug the issue on one of the customer setup, once we find the root cause, will post the solution here.

Thanks

Rupam

We have identified the issue, and we need to replace PMP 15.0.2 package from our support site.

Once we upload the new package will inform on this thread, please try to upload again on your On-Premises and it should work fine.

Thanks alot Nichlas for helping us find the issue.

Rupam 

2 Likes

Hi All,

We have replace the PMP package on our support site.

Kindly download the new version of PMP 15.0.2 from support site and upload on your cnMaestro On-Premises again.

Download link: https://support.cambiumnetworks.com/file/28cc081720325321e033c944913b4c2da7dcbaa4

This should resolve the software update failure issue.

Regards,

Rupam

1 Like