cnMaestro - Problems with masive update module

Hola Buenos Dias. 

Queria Informales que estoy teniendo nuevamente problemas con el modulo de actualizacion de firmware Masivas del cnMaestro (porque he reportado muchos problemas anteriormente). 

Puse a actualizar solo 4 SM por desconfianza al  mal funcionamiento que experimento con el cnMaestro frecuentemente  y experimente un error en los 4 SM: 

Dive que el error es actualizar de la 3.2 a la 3.5. Lei las release notes y no dice nada al respecto de no poder actualizar directamente de la 3.2 a la 3.5. 

Revise los 4 SM, solo aplico la actualizacion a 1 de ellos y los demas no. El cliente al que le aplico la actualizacion es el primero de la lista. 

Los 4 SM estaban ONLINE cuando se aplico la actualizacion.

Ensima es erratico, porque si por lo menos actualizara a todos o no actualizara ninguno me quedaria mas tranquilo, pero siento que no puedo confiar en el sistema. 

La anterior ves quise actualizar de la 3.2 a la 3.4.1 y le aplique la actualizacion a toda una base de una y algunos clientes no se le aplico la actualizacion, otros se tildaron dejaron al cliente offline y tubimos que contactar a los clientes 1 por 1 para que  reiniciaron el SM, a otros se le aplico correctamente,  y uno dejo de funcionar luego de la actualizacion, cuando vi esto pare la actualizacion masiva para que no me siga haciendo desastre. Puede que el que dejo de funcionar fuera justo por otro problema, pero estos errores no me hacen confiar en el sistema.  Soy al unico que le ocurren estos problemas??

Sera un problema de la version CLOUD, funciona mejor la version ON-PREMISE?

Espero pronta respuesta a este requerimiento.

Hello,

We discussed this issue internally.  We are aware of a situation where the device will sometimes disconnect from cnMaestro during a software upgrade.  When it connects again, cnMaestro interprets this as being part of the normal reboot cycle during a software upgrade and then checks the firmware version.  Since this was not the true reboot and the upgrade is still in progress on the device, the verification fails as seen in your screenshot.

A fix has been designed to address this specific scenario.  It is expected to be included in the next major release.

After refreshing the devices that failed, can you manually confirm that the device is running the correct firmware version?

In terms of verifying that devices in your system are running the correct version, the Software Version button at the top right of the Software Update screen shows you how many devices are running certain version.  This can let you know how many devices are actually running old versions if the software update job failed the device incorrectly.

"After refreshing the devices that failed, can you manually confirm that the device is running the correct firmware version?" I went to the SM's GUI and then to "Tools/Software Upgrades" and a saw the version here becouse sometimes the GUI don't show me the correct version down to it. Only one  off four  only applyes the 3.5 Firmware version. 

"In terms of verifying that devices in your system are running the correct version, the Software Version button at the top right of the Software Update screen shows you how many devices are running certain version.  This can let you know how many devices are actually running old versions if the software update job failed the device incorrectly."  I went to cnMaestro where you sed  and I had the same result: only one SM applies the 3.5 firmware. The original version of the four SM is the 3.2 .2 Firmware.

I repeat the same scenario with the 3 SM's that coudn't applies the 3.5 Firmware. Two of them applyes the 3.5 Firmware correctly. One of them appear "Another upgrade in progress, please try after some time".

I reboot the device from cnMaestro becouse It's not respond from de GUI, It's like when a logout form it, I press the reboot button, confirm and logout only, didn't reboot.  Once reboot, I do the Upgrade prosedure  from cnMaestro an applies the 3.5 Firmware Correctly .