cnMaestro & migration/elevate prospects

I'd really like to be able to put non-Cambium migration prospects on the cnMaestro map with their GPS location.

For example, on one of our towers, we have 4 older (non-cambium) sectors which still have 6 clients, 6 clients, 4 clients & 3 clients respectively. So we need to visit these 19 clients and get them all upgraded and part of that planning is making a map of their locations. Yes, there are other mapping utilities that we can use, but it'd be very handy to be able to put all our existing clients into cnMaestro as 'prospects' now, and use cnMaestro to help us plan our client migration.

Hi,

-Are those non-Cambium radios are Ubiquiti radios or what brand radios ? 

-Are those non-Cambium radios are upgraded with our Elevate software to make it as Cambium? Or yet to be upgraded with elevate software?

-cnMaestro will not suppot non-Cambiium devices. 

Regards,

Vijay Gnanamurtthi.

Ninedd,

You're feature request is noted and will be considered to be implemented.  Thank you for providing the suggestion.

@Support_Vijay1 wrote:

-Are those non-Cambium radios are Ubiquiti radios or what brand radios ? 

They are not Ubiquiti - they are mostly StarOS.  So, I was talkign about hardware out there that can't be 'Elevated' - so anyone who has older Ubiquiti '802.11g' gear, or StarOS or Tranzeo or whatever gear like that which needs to be physically changed out.  It'd be great to be able to manually plop an 'x' on the map for each of these existing radios right now, and then to use that Map as a guide for planning the physical upgrades.

So, i'm not asking for any management or any sort of monitoring of this ''other'' gear at all - but just though it'd be nice if there was a way to plop an 'x' and a label on the map, either for a prospective client who isn't currently connected, or for a client who has non-Cabmium and non-Elevatable gear and who needs a physical upgrade.

You're feature request is noted and will be considered to be implemented.  Thank you for providing the suggestion. 

OK, thank you.  I know it's kinda a non-starter probably, since there are other ways to keep track of a bunch of X's on a map.

It just would be great to have all those 'dots' all in one program, one map though.  And as I look at each of our towers with 100+ StarOS clients out there, it'd just be awesome to be able to see that all on our current cnMaestro map, and to see a bunch of dots indicating non-Cambium ''prospects to be upgraded'' and to see it all in one place at one time.

I think it'd be a great planing and management and migration tool - to be able to plan a days travels by looking at the map, to know which clients are clustered closest together, to be able to know ''oh, Bill is a half mile down the road from Fred, who has a Force200 at -57'' and so on. No management, no monitoring, no nuthin...  just Lat & Long dots with labels on the map in a ''prospects'' group.  :)

Hi. I was just revisiting this idea. We still don't have a good integrated way to show our existing ePMP clients, alongside our non-ePMP clients (whom we want to be ePMP clients) or alongside prospects whom are not our customers currently.

It would be really handy as a capacity planning tool and as a organizational tool for optimizing service calls, upgrades, and installations - to be able to plop a bunch of 'prospect' dots onto the cnMaestro map and to see them all in the same map at the same time.