CN-PILOT E400 Splash Page Error

Hey guys, i am having a challenge with an e400 AP. I configured it for splash page hotspot but it works fine for a while and after some days it fails to redirect users to the splash page and instead show a "forbidden signature" page. How do i fix this? Thanks

Paul

@SombhaSolutions wrote:

Hey guys, i am having a challenge with an e400 AP. I configured it for splash page hotspot but it works fine for a while and after some days it fails to redirect users to the splash page and instead show a "forbidden signature" page. How do i fix this? Thanks

Paul

can you please upgrade your AP to firmware version 3.5.1 and try ? This issue was resolved in firmware 3.5.1

Hi,

Can you please invite me to your cnMaestro account, we looked into our database and found that you have onboarded sixteen devices but as of now only two devices show online and one of them was E400/E500 WiFi AP. Also on the Database we didn't any guest portal configured for your account. As you are saying you are getting splash page error so the guest portal should have existed.

I have sent you a private message with more details on this.

Thank you,

Kuna