E400 not limit device when configured Portal!

When I install Web portal user vouchers : limit device 02 but when but i user access web site user used voucher limit 02 device., Cannot limit device when used poral , voucher.

please help me ?

when I install vouchers limit 02 device but user login 10 -20 vouchers the same code. Please help me !

Hi ,

Please invite me i.e immanuelshantkumar.gouri@cambiumnetworks.com on your cloud account so that we can debug the issue . You can do this by going to "Application >> Users >> Invite Cambium Support" and provide my email id.

When voucher device limit is configured to 2, then it allows same voucher for only 2 devices.

When you apply same voucher for 3rd client, then voucher gets applied for 3rd client and 1st client's voucher is revoked(means internet access is blocked). You can see active clients in "Client Session" which shows only 2 devices. The screenshot what you shared is of "Client Login Events"

Dear Support,

You can see active clients in "Client Session" which shows only 2 devices. The screenshot what you shared is of "Client Login Events". 

But current user login the came vouchers 10 user login OK. Plese help me ? 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7t2jqk7uxr0tam0/techsupport-voucher.tar.gz?dl=0 

Thanks

Hi.

I have the same problem. What will be the cause and solution?

I am using cnMaestro on premises 1.6.0 and all of my Aps are using 3.4.3.5 r2.

If you don't mind, would you please take a look at my configuration.

Thanks.

Hi,

I tried voucher device limit on my setup with 1.6.0 NOC and 3.4.3.5-r2 image on E500.

I kept limit as 2, and tried connecting 4 devices with same voucher. And only 2 clients were getting Internet access i.e clients MAC displayed in "Client Session". And on other 2 devices I was not able to access Internet.

Please invite me by going to "Application >> Users >> Invite Cambium Support" and provide my email id " immanuelshantkumar.gouri@cambiumnetworks.com".

Hi Immanuel.

We are using cnMaestro on premise, so I have sent you a private message attached with my ip server, account for you access. Please check inbox.

Thank you.

nhuphuc,

I tried on your NOC by onboarding my E400 device with 3.4.3.5-r2 image.

And I used your voucher plan where device limit was 1. I connected 1st wireless client and issued voucher, was able to access Internet.

Again connected 2nd wireless client and issued same voucher, was able to access internet on 2nd client and I was not able to access internet on 1st device.

Its behaving as expected.

Hi Immanuel.

Thank you for the response.

I just checked again and it seems to be worked fine one the version 3.4.3.5-r2 now.

Hi Immanuel.

The last post i confirmed that the voucher limit device worked well on the new sofware version, but now it seems i was wrong.

As you can see on my attached file, there are 3 MAC using the same voucher code and the client session table still have 3 MAC active. One thing I found that, they are not using the same AP to access to Internet as I have highlighted on pictures.

Please take a look and check that issuse