No IP address when user connet wifi!

My customer used old device not support wpa2-psk, when config E500 support WPA-PSK :

ex : E500(config-wlan 1): allow-tkip

But user config IP static  when connect wifi on E500 user view no ip address. Please help me config device E500 connect user OK  ? (old device IP static and MAC authencation on wifi E500 )

@Nguyen Hoai Nha wrote:

My customer used old device not support wpa2-psk, when config E500 support WPA-PSK :

ex : E500(config-wlan 1): allow-tkip

But user config IP static  when connect wifi on E500 user view no ip address. Please help me config device E500 connect user OK  ? (old device IP static and MAC authencation on wifi E500 )

is the passphrase also configured and verified to be the same on both the AP and the client?

What do the AP logs show? Is the client connecting and disconnecting?

Thanks your support. I send you tech device . My client complains about this problem but I have not resolved it yet. https://www.dropbox.com/s/7t2jqk7uxr0tam0/techsupport-voucher.tar.gz?dl=0 

Please help me ?

Hi Nguyen Hoai Nha,

Thanks for sharing the tech-support. Below are my observations:

• There are 3 clients connected to this device and are successful associated with proper data transfer
  • In the logs, I do not see entries of any other clients other than those listed in "show wireless clients"
  • It seems, "allow-tkip" is not enbled. Please enable it.

Thank You.