Problem e500, leds remain orange

Hi, I have a problem with the e500, doesn't start the two LEDs remain orange. There is no ping the e500 and it is not reset either.

@Pablo wrote:

Hi, I have a problem with the e500, doesn't start the two LEDs remain orange. There is no ping the e500 and it is not reset either.

What happens if you hold down the reset button (with a pin, near the ethernet port) and wait 10 seconds, do the LEDs change color and the AP restarts?

Also, how did the AP get into this state? was there a power cycle during a firmware upgrade?

@firefly wrote:

@Pablo wrote:

What happens if you hold down the reset button (with a pin, near the ethernet port) and wait 10 seconds, do the LEDs change color and the AP restarts?

Also, how did the AP get into this state? was there a power cycle during a firmware upgrade?

I am experiencing the same problem with a e410.  I updated the firmware on it last night and got to the point were it said to reboot to apply the new firmware.  I rebooted and waited..... waited... waited.  ended up leaving it alone all night and when I came in this morning the lights are still orange and I can't get into the thing.  Nobody had touched the power over night.  I have tried to reboot it this morning.  I've even tried to hold the reset button for over 30 sec and get no change.

Any update on this issue? Got an E410 doing the same exact thing. No IP Address and will not reset via the button.

Same Problem comming With me

Kiran,

Is both LEDs displaying orange?

• Was the device functional earlier or is it first time you powered on device. 

i have same problem E501 both orange lights stay on?

is there no way to update directly to device? and not through cn pilot/

Estou exatamente com esse mesmo problema em um e500, alguem chegou a solução ?